SOUNDS LIKE TRACKTOR

bluchas99

SOUNDS LIKE TRACKTOR

Post by bluchas99 »

MY CAR SOUNDS LIKE A TRACKTOR I HAVE REPLACED MAF WITH NO EFFECT ON CHECKING FUEL PUMP I NOTICED THAT WHEN I PUT THE + SIDE OF THE MULTIMETRE ON THE ONE OF THE 4 BLACK WIRES COMING OUT THE TOP OF THE PUMP I GET A READING OF 5 VOLTS + CONTINUING UP I DO NOT NEED TO PEIRCE THE PLASTIC COATING OF WIRE I JUST PUT IT AGAINST IT THERE IS A SLIGHT LOSS OF POWER BELOW 2000 REVS BUT NOTHING ELSE IT RUNS FINE AND IF I PUT ANYTHING IN TANK CONTAINING CETANE IT IS NOT AS LOUD :?: .
PLEASE HELP ITS DRIVIN ME CRAZY I FORGOT TO SAY ITS A ROVER 45 DIESEL 51 PLATE WITH L SERIES ENGINE
E_T_V
Site Admin

Re: SOUNDS LIKE TRACKTOR

Post by E_T_V »

Check the fuel pump timing.

If there is an engine management light and the code stored results as negative timing deviation error or something along those lines then I'm afraid the pump has a timing solenoid fault and needs replacing.
JacobNicholas

Re: SOUNDS LIKE TRACKTOR

Post by JacobNicholas »

You can take your car for service. That's the best idea. checking with fuel pump timing also will helps. Car sounds like tractor as the car doesn't have enough oil to properly lubricate all of the needed system and there is a chance of internal engine damage occurring.
cheap essay writing service click the link and get more information you required.