Uprated injectors

E_T_V
Site Admin

Re: Uprated injectors

Post by E_T_V »

I can't be 100% sure, but I think they would almost certainly be a downgrade. I.e. they'll have smaller nozzles than the freelander ones.

If you find the nozzle codes for the freelander I may be able to find out the size of the holes in it.
Kieranm105
Spanner Twirler

Post by Kieranm105 »

http://forums.mg-rover.org/archive/inde ... 69643.html
Is this what you need?
I've asked Dark Ice Designs about the bits they sell to rebuild / make hybrid injectors. They have come back and said that as far as they know the freelander injectors are similar to the SDi ones and that swapping them for SDi might not give a big increase. But to swap the nozzles for LR 300tdi nozzles instead?
I'm confused now!!
Kieran

or these:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FREELANDER-1- ... 41703266ae
E_T_V
Site Admin

Post by E_T_V »

MGZR = DSLA145P870 2s = 5x0.174 (0.11883) - 5 holes, 0.174mm in diameter I think the number in brackets is the total nozzle area I think
Freelander L series = DSLA145P682 2s = 5x0.2 (0.157)
SDI = DSLA145P446 2s = 5X0.22 (0.18997)
200TDI = DSLA145P208 2s = 5X0.24 (0.22608)
300TDI = DSLA145P366 2s = 5X0.26 (0.26533)

To get more power you go to bigger holes (or more of them)

So an upgrade for the ZR would be the freelander or more upgrade again the SDI's.
An upgrade for the freelander would be the SDI's or for more power the 200TDi
An upgrade for the SDI would be the 200TDI or the 300TDI.

Bigger nozzles also mean more smoke and less economy (usually).
Kieranm105
Spanner Twirler

Post by Kieranm105 »

Thanks ETV, that makes it a bit clearer. So I could look for 200 or 300tdi nozzles. Would replacing the insides help?
I will be getting a remap soon as well to help with this.
E_T_V
Site Admin

Post by E_T_V »

I'd try a set of di injectors first though (you'll need to extend the wire for no1 injector.

They'll give you a performance hike that may be enough for what you want.

The 200/300 ones will be more smokey again although a set of nozzles is about £80 on e-bay.
FrankJScott
Spanner Twirler

Great Product Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Awesome Product Blog 5effade
FrankJScott
Spanner Twirler

Best Product Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Updated Product Site 5_595dd
FrankJScott
Spanner Twirler

Great Product Guide

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Excellent Product Blog 5effade
FrankJScott
Spanner Twirler

Best Product Info

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Top Product Info 7df1fdc
FrankJScott
Spanner Twirler

Best Botox Treatment Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

In reply to the guy inquiring about botox in the forehead cost, botox vs collagen, is there anything better than botox for wrinkles, botox or fillers which is best, different botox procedures, what do botox do to your face, botox cost per injection, botox after years, on average how many units of botox, what areas can you have botox on your face, I highly recommend this he has a good point for botox treatment advice or how long should botox last in the forehead, how often do botox, botox crow's feet before and after, what's the difference between botox and fillers, crows feet treatment near me, what areas does botox help, how often do i get botox, how much does one unit of botox cost, botox treatment cost, botox vs botox cosmetic, as well as this she said about botox treatment forum not to mention what is the average cost per unit of botox, is filler and botox the same, botox for lines around the mouth, mens botox near me, botox and facial fillers, are anti wrinkle injections safe, how expensive are botox injections, how can i get botox, how much is botox for your face, average cost of botox and fillers, as well as this read full report on botox treatment link which is also great. Also, have a look at this right here on botox treatment forum on top of botox care after, is botox a cosmetic procedure, where to inject botox on face, how long for full effects of botox, how much is a botox facial, how much is it to get botox, botox 3, where can you use botox, how much botox can you get at one time, what areas can you get botox on your face, alongside all this top rated botox treatment blog with why is botox not working for me, where is botox used, when will i see the effects of botox, how long do botox injections last, botox cost eyes, benefits of botox, what do you look like right after botox, what does botox cost, when does botox take effect, how often do you have to have botox, for good measure. Check more @ Awesome Botox Treatment Website 70c4afe